Lay Out with Tables: Create a Table
Written by PhotoShop
Another way to lay out text and images is to use tables, grids with rows and
columns. In this section you’ll make a table that provides visual and textual
information about different animals.
- Click your cursor below your list or anywhere you’d like to insert a
- From the Insert menu, choose Table. An Insert Table dialog box appears.
Make a table with two columns and two rows.
- In the Rows: field enter 2. In the Columns: field enter 2.
- In the Width field, enter 400, and from the Width pop-up menu, choose
You can leave the other settings as they are.
- Click OK. A table with the specified number of rows and columns